Monday, August 20, 2007

Yay for me

Don't mind me if I just pat myself on the back a little. I'm back on the wagon (so to speak), the healthier lifestyle wagon this is. I had been going to the gym the last 3 or 4 months regularly but the last 2 weeks, I only made it over once. So today, I start again because I'm determined that no matter how many times I fall off the wagon, it's not to late to get back on. If at first you don't succeed....try try again and again and again and...you get the picture. I made it to the gym at lunch for an hour and I'm tired but happy that I forced myself to get there. I'm going to shoot for 3 days this week and go from there. It really does help me. Not just physically but mentally. On the physical side, I have far less aches and pains in my back when I'm getting there like I should be. I'm also going to weigh myself tomorrow morning and begin tracking again. I still haven't decided if I'm going to post my weight here or not but once a week, I'm going to post the results. Go me!!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Yay! So happy to be witnessing this journey of yours (hopefully it will help my own! - I shared the cheescake with the girls, that counts for something, right?).

Also love the new blog look!

Laine said...

Hurray for you!! I know how good it feels to be going, and going consistently, and how that feeling becomes something that is "needful". Works wonders for the emotional stability in my life too!