Monday, July 9, 2007

Okay, so I went back to work today and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'm usually a little grumpy the first day back (well, most Monday's for that matter) but it was good to see the folks I work with and catch up with them. I thought for sure that my son would just miss me terribly (wishful thinking) but according to him, he only missed me a teeny bit. I'm telling myself it's because daddy kept the poor little dear so busy that he didn't have time to miss me, yeah that must be it for sure. He gets to spend the day tomorrow with his second favorite person in the whole world. No, it's not the person right after me, I am 3rd in line. It goes like this 1. Papa 2. Grandma 3. Mommy 4. Daddy (3 and 4 are interchangeable depending on what he is wanting). I'm sure he'll have a great time and then he's home with dad the rest of the week.

I shouldn't be up right now but for some reason, I am wide awake so here I am with my random thoughts, aren't you all (the 2 of you that I know read my new blog) so lucky :o)

I'd like to thank those two gals for reading and thank Kim for her awesome blog (she's up for an award I might add http://kymburleev.blogspot.com/) and Carrie for the encouragement to start one of my own. I'm not that good at putting my thoughts on "paper" but it gives me a place to record some of the wonderful boring things that happen. Somehow, it all looks better and more exciting when you record it in writing.

1 comment:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

One of the best things about keeping a blog is having a record of our lives - we're commanded to be a "record keeping people", after all. =)

Thanks for the sweet kudos!