Monday, July 2, 2007

Life can be so mundane.....isn't it great!!!

I have often said that I'm perfectly happy when my life is boring. There have been times in my life when it wasn't boring because of various trials and I much prefer my boring sweet life. Nothing of great consequence happened today. My son was a pretty good boy today, except for the grocery store where something in the air turns him into a complete pill, I think they pipe it in through the vents so that the parents are distracted and hurry through the trip and buy more stuff just to get out of there. Hubby and I got the garage organized and looking pretty good. I'm in total vacation mode and loving it. Tomorrow we get a heat pump which is just in time for the 90+ weather that is expected and that is the only thing we have planned. Maybe we'll go visit someone, or go to the park or weed the flower beds or just hang out and color all day. Did I mention that I love vacation and my boring but very sweet life :o)

2 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Boredom can be very sweet indeed! And how wise of you to recognize it!

Tonya said...

Hi Kim, first of all, thanks for stopping by my blog, secondly, I don't know how wise it is but I've had enough drama in my life to know that I like it much better when it's boring :o)