1) I have to work how many days this week? 5 you say? How is that humanly possible after having so much time off over the holidays? I wonder who made up the work week and thought that was fair. 5 days on and 2 days off. Sooooo not fair. Back to reality...blech.
2) All of us are well finally. No more icky tummies and all that good stuff. YIPPEE. We are thinking of just bleaching the entire house and starting over to kill all the germs.
3) We had a great "camp out" in our living room tonight. We read some from the scriptures, had tickle fights and ganged up on daddy. It's a new thing that Blake started where we get all the blankets and pillows and "camp out" in the floor with all the lights off. Next week we are getting smores fixings.
4) Don't you just wish you could record moments like #4 in your head forever? I wish I could switch on the camcorder in my head and lock the tape away somewhere safe in my little brain. Someday my son will grow up and be too cool for camping in the living room floor and I want to remember everything.
5) We sang this song in primary yesterday that touched my very soul. I think it is called "If the Savior stood beside me". We learned the first verse. The spirit was very strong as the children and the leaders/teachers sang about the Savior standing beside them and if they would change the things they say and do and be a kinder/gentler person. I have been thinking about it every since and hoping that I commit it to memory because it is a great reminder to me. I always want to act as though the Savior were right beside me because he is. That doesn't mean I do all the time but it is my goal.
6) One of my New Years Goals is to work on my food storage so I am making my first trip to the church cannery in a couple of weeks. I have no clue what this means but I think I'm going to come away with some good stuff.
Well, that seems like quite enough rambling for one day.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot
7) Capital One has the worst customer support EVER. I have had to deal with them a couple of times and both times were a lesson in patience. Someone got a hold of our credit card number so I needed to report the card stolen. You would think this would be easy right? WRONG?? I was transferred and put on hold and hung up on etc. One hour later....I think the card is reported stolen and I think we have some paperwork on the way but heck if I really know. The worst part is that they don't care. They could care less if I took my business elsewhere. ARGGHHH!! Ok, I feel better now. Do you think all this complaining has already ruined my goals in #5?