This is a fun little MeMe that I have seen on a few blogs but I snagged this one from Melissa. It looked like fun so I decided to play along.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, I only use gift bags for Birthdays
2. Real tree or artificial? Since we moved to Oregon 13 years ago, we have had a real tree. I have threatened many times to get a fake one because of the mess etc but I never follow through.
3. When do you put up the tree? First or second weekend in December.
4. When do you take the tree down? First thing January 1st....ish :o)
5. Which do you prefer: eggnog, spiced cider, or hot cocoa? Hot cocoa for sure
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Easy bake oven (which is odd since I really don't like to cook)
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? Hubs parents
9. Easiest person to buy for? My son, he likes everything except what he calls "girl toys".
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? I can't think of anything
11. Mail or email Christmas card? Mail, it's a dying tradition but I still love it.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Depends on how organized I am that year but I usually kick it off when we go to the beach in late October.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Don't think so
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate covered cherries
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? The more color and blinking going on, the better.
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home is where the heart is plus all of our family is around here
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Yep - Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder (even though I don't get the extra D in there) and Rudolph
20. Do you have an Angel on top or a star? A pretty white angel
I'm not going to tag anyone but feel free to play along if you want to.