I'm not very good at doing these things but since I like Mo Mommy so much, I thought I would give it a try.
1. List 12 random things about yourself that have to do with Christmas
2. Please refer to it as a 'hoopla' and not the dreaded 'm'-word
3. You have to specifically tag people when you're done. None of this "if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged" stuff is allowed...then nobody ends up actually doing it. The number of people who you tag is really up to you -- but the more, the merrier to get this 'hoopla' circulating through the blogosphere.
4. Please try and do it as quickly as possible. The Christmas season will be over before we know it and I'd like to get as many people involved as possible.
1) I tend to get stressed during the Christmas holiday.
2) I always worry that I will forget to give something to someone.
3) I feel bad if someone gets me something and I didn't get them anything.
4) Seeing Christmas through my sons eyes has made Christmas so much sweeter for me
5) I used to get so many more Christmas cards than I do now. I think it's a dying art and it makes me sad
6) I still send out as many cards as I always have because I have hope
7)Joining the church gave me a whole new outlook on Christmas
8) I'm trying to make sure that my son knows the meaning of Christmas and understands that it's not all about the presents.
9)I really miss the singing Christmas Cards that my mom used to send me
10) I'm thankful to have my hubbys family that have adopted me as one of theirs over the years. We live close to them and get to spend a lot of time with them over the holidays.
11) 2 years ago today my mother passed away which forever changed Christmas for me.
12) As a child we always got to open one present on Christmas Eve and it was always a new pair of jammies.
I know these are lame but at least I did it right?? So now, I am going to tag Yvette (because she's sweet and I know she'll do it :o) No pressure right..LOL