Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Missing my blog

Our laptop has been down AGAIN for the last month so Internet surfing has mainly been on my IPOD touch. Don't get me wrong, I totally love my new toy but I don't have the patience to post the length of a blog post on it. The buttons are to small etc etc.

Anywhoo, we have just been busy with life. The laptop is getting fixed by Toshiba AGAIN so we should have it back in the next week or two. I'll get caught up with our goings on at that time.

This weekend, I am heading to the beach with just my honey. No dog, no child. Whatever will we do? lol We haven't taken a little time away since Blake was about 3 years old so we're due.

Hope all is well with my bloggy buddies. I have been trying to keep up with you on my little bitty screen but forgive me if I've missed something.

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Sorry about the laptop ; ( I can't imagine trying to read on an iPod touch.

I hope you and your hubby have a fantastic time away. ENJOY.

Carrie said...

We've missed you, too! Have fun at the beach - sleep in a couple hours for me, kay?

Melissa said...

Tonya - I don't use my iPhone for blogging either... just too difficult!
I hope that you have a fantastic time at the beach!!! Relax and enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Business Ideas

* Aerial photograph from low-cost radio-controlled model aircraft.
* Buy or sell used items
* DVD vending machines and resources for mobile telephony
* Earn money by investing in Forex
* Earn money without capital. Business without investment
* Gifts for babies
* Helping to find a partner or find friends. An excellent business.
* It manufactures and sells or rents cabins.
* Learn to invest in the stock market
* Make your own beauty and / or cleaning products
* Manufacture and sale of bio-digesters
* Manufacture and sales of folding furniture for small homes
* Manufacture or renting inflatable advertising figures
* Quail Breeding. Easy and low investment.
* Refilling printer cartridges. Easy and cost effective.
* Repair of cellular phones. Safe work
* Scanning of invoices and documents for business
* Sell GPS chip to locate cars and valuables
* Snail or snail farming.
* Stick to install wireless Internet networks. The business of the moment.
* Tele Secretary or Virtual Office
* To entertain and make children happy birthday on the twenty-first century.
* Vending: Automatic Vending Machines Make the work for you
* Work from home. Now you can