I saw this over at Mindys and thought it would be fun and maybe get me in the mood to get some decorating going over here.
1. Wrapping Paper or Gift Bags...Mostly wrapping paper but a few bags here and there.
2. Real Tree or artificial...even though I threaten each year to get a fake one I don't think I could really ever do it. I love the smell and look of a real one.
3. When do you put up the tree?..A couple of weeks before Christmas.
4. When do you take the tree down?... Usually after the New Year.
5. Do you like egg nog?... Yucko
6. Favorite gift received as a child?... Barbies and my first boom box
7. Hardest person to buy for...Tim's parents
8. Easiest person to buy for...Blake and his cousins
9. Do you have a nativity scene...Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards...Mail--It's a dying art and I'm trying to revive it.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?... That would be mean ;o)
12. Favorite Christmas movie?... White Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?... The day after Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? ...Yes, our family has a set of "I'm with Stupid" shirts that go to a different family each year.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? ... Chocolate covered cherries
16. Lights on the tree? ... YES--the blinkier (I just made that word up) the better
17. Favorite Christmas Song?...Mary did you know and O holy night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? ... Home, all of the family is around here
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? ...Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet, Cupid and Donner and Blitzen and of Course Rudolph. Yes, I had to sing the song.
20. Angel on top of the tree or star? ...Angel
21. Open the presents on Christmas Eve or Morning?... Both because we celebrate with each side of the families on different days.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? ... Trying to get it all done and still not forget what it's really all about.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? ... We always call our tree the "Charlie Brown tree" because it has a little of everything and they all mean something. I love all the memories when we hang the ornaments.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?... Ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? ... To not get stressed about all there is to do and focus on the giving.