Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Q and A with my boy

Here are some cute questions to ask your kids that I got off of Kate's blog. It was fun to sit down and ask Blake these questions. Keep in mind that I was competing for his attention with watching dad play Star Wars on the Wii.


1. What is something mom always says to you? 25 minutes on the Wii

2. What makes mom happy? When I do what you say

3. What makes mommy sad? when I disobey you

4. How does mommy make you laugh? telling funny jokes

5. What was your mom like as a child? you were cute (how did he know?)

6. How old is your mom? 37

7. How tall is your mom? 30 feet

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? Reba

9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? do the laundry (it's important to hide these things from your children..lol)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know

11. What is your mom really good at? singing songs (poor child is tone deaf)

12. What is your mom not very good at? Star Wars on the Wii

13. What does your mom do for work? computer stuff to make money

14. What is your mom’s favorite food? pizza

15. What makes you proud of your mom? she makes me laugh

16. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be? Minnie Mouse

17. What do you and your mom do together? we color together

18. How are you and your mom the same? didn't quite get this question (about this time Daddy got past something on the game so he couldn't pay attention)

19. How are you and your mom different? because you are tall and I am small (it's good to know that I'm tall in someones eyes)

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because when you got me you loved me

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? daddy makes you laugh

22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? to grandma's house (my mother-in-law, I need to get out more..lol)

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the answer to #20!! Those are some pretty good answers... especially if he was playing the Wii at the time. My kids won't acknowledge my existence if they are playing video games :)

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

What a sweet boy you're raising there!

Yvonne said...

Those are such great answers--#9 is so cute; #20 so touched my heart;

Nancy Face said...

Awww...the cuteness! :)

MY FAVORITE:

"How tall is your mom?"

"30 feet."

Lyon Pride said...

Very cute! I should try this sometime.

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I did this same meme on Facebook and Haddie's answers were hilarious.

Corrine said...

how sweet, kids perspectives are sogreat.