Wow, where does the time go? How did it get to be March already? I am woefully behind in my blogging and blog reading. The laptop has been down and out so I haven't been online as much the last week or so. Never fear, hubs is researching and if he has his way, we'll have a new one soon.
In no particular order, here is what we have been up to.
1) Blake got called up during assembly on the 100th day of school on Friday and got an award. They draw names out of a big box of things they call "paw"sitives. Kids get them for being caught being safe, responsible or respectful. I can't believe he's been in school 100 days. I think they cheated and counted the weekends..LOL
2) The very next day of school (today) he got a naughty slip sent home that we had to sign and send back to school. This is the first one of these he's gotten. He got in trouble for saying Ï hate table number 1" He knows better than to use that word. You win some, you loose some I guess.
3) I am dealing with carpal tunnel. WAY to much typing at work and I suppose some of it could be from my online "work"at home. *ahem* A few braces and some therapy later and hopefully it will get better.
4) We are going to get the trim on the house painted. I still need to pick out the colors but it needs it badly so I'm excited. I'll post before and afters when it's done.
5) We have 2 new additions to the house. The Saturday before last, Blake's grandparents took him to a pet fair. He walked in the door when he got home with these guys. Introducing Spikey and Swimmy. It's a good thing we love the grandparents because not just anyone could get away with that. They are African Dwarf Frogs and are completely aquatic. It's kind of like taking care of a Beta or a goldfish. Very easy and they don't eat bugs.
They made it a whole week so on Saturday we upgraded there digs to this. The other container was way to small for 2 of them. Blake had fun picking out the gravel and the stuff to put in it.