Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hi..Ho..Hi..Ho..it's off to the beach we go

We had great 4th of July weekend. GOD BLESS AMERICA this land that I love. I also survived my very first sharing time in primary. Who knew that a room full of kids under twelve could be so intimidating?
We are off to spend 5 days and 4 nights at the beach. It's my favorite place to go to decompress and I need some serious decompressing. It will be great to get away from it all. Away from work. away from housework. away from church responsibilities (even though I love them). Just me and the boys and nothing but time. We rented a condo by the bay. I don't know if it has Internet access or not so I may be gone for awhile.
So if you are looking for us, we'll be here.
Getting all relaxified.

7 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Oooo...it looks lovely! Happy relaxifying!

Yvonne said...

I hope you have a simply marvelous time. It looks so beautiful. Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it when you get back.

So glad sharing time went well. I'm sure you did a great job.

Chellie said...

Have a fabulous time! You deserve it!

Melissa said...

Hurrah! You're smart to go AFTER the 4th!! I hope you have a wonderful time :)

Corrine said...

oh my how fun!!! You deserve some fun! looks like y'all have a blast. I love the beach and love to run my fingers through the sun...remember your sunscreen.

Clement Family said...

Hope your sharing time was as exciting as mine was ;)
No, I know you did a way better job than me. You are too awesome for me to even compete with. Have fun at the beach.

Nancy Face said...

Can I come? Tee hee! ;)

Your next Sharing Time should be a bit easier...I'm glad your first one went well! :)