Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wii love to play

I've never been a big fan of gaming. I mean, I've played a little tetris here and there but that's about it until.....the Wii came into my life. I just love this thing. I'll admit it. I'm a major Wii fan. We have had so much fun with this thing. It's interactive and fun. No more just sitting around pushing buttons. You interact with this thing. Everything from boxing to being judged by Simon Cowell in American Idol.

And now.....it is even training me. Hubby got me the Wii fit this weekend and I am loving it. It has Yoga, strength training, balance games, aerobics and all kinds of other things. It measures your BMI and your weight and keeps graphs. It even keeps track of the time you use it everyday and heaps on the praises. I would highly recommend it.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Yep. I'm gonna have to try that thing out!!

Yvonne said...

I have to admit it does sound like so much fun. I have played a couple of the games and had a ball. But I have never seen the Wii fit thing. Enjoy.

Carrie said...

We love the Wii too! My mom has the wii fit, and my sister and nearly killed ourselves trying to beat her hula hoop score.

We've been wanting one for a while (especially while we're living in the Claypool's house - it'll give us something to do besides destroying the blinds...) but we couldn't find any in the Portland area. So my brother found one for us in Washington, and it should be coming through UPS today! Yea!

So what's the American Idol game like? I've been wanting to check that one out.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

I want one so badly but I'm having the hardest time talking Neil into it!

Tonya said...

Carrie, the American Idol is a riot. It's like Kareoke (sp?). You have a song list and microphone and Simon judges you. We laugh our heads off. You can borrow it when you get the Wii.

Unknown said...

Sigh. Yet another gone over to the darkside.....

Nancy Face said...

YAY!!! They weren't sold out this time! I'm so happy you got it and that you're enjoying it! :)

Zach suggested that we get the Wii Fit until I suggested that he buy it with his birthday money, haha! ;)

Chellie said...

So fun! Glad you are enjoying it!