Friday, April 10, 2009

Coloring Eggs

We colored eggs tonight. It's just not Easter without that smell of vinegar lingering in the air. I think my favorite thing in the world is just hanging out with my boys and doing anything at all. I'm a lucky mom and wife. Here are some pics of our handiwork.

Blake's Egg
Family Eggs (can't see the names all that great but they are there)
Learning to get them out

Cheesy fake smile

Getting the hang of it

Cheesy smile part 2
Blake and I love to color together so while we waited for the eggs to get beautified, we created these little masterpieces.


**Sidenote, everything is going pretty good around here. We all have a bit of cold right now (thank you Tim). But we're going to just pretend like we don't because it's Easter and we have things to do. Take that virus.














4 comments:

b. said...

He's getting so big!

I kinda miss the fun Paas egg coloring days!
You're a good mama!

Nancy Face said...

These pictures are so happy and cute! We're coloring our eggs this afternoon! :)

Feel better and have a wonderful Easter! :)

Yvonne said...

Coloring eggs is always so fun.

(I also love coloring ; )

Hope you have a wonderful Easter.

Melissa said...

I admit to you now... we don't color eggs. How horrible am I? I just don't do it. I don't even know why...